As I’ve said on a few occasions, I had plans to blog at least once a day, sometimes more if the passion hit me at the right time. But as time has passed, work has taken up a HUGE amount of my time, not to mention the fact that my disability and sitting in my wheelchair for 15-18 hours a day makes me really tired and drained, plysically, emotionally and, yes, even spiritually.
That’s why I am offering you, my loyal readers and fans, the opportunity to jump aboard my spina bifida journey, wherever you can find an empty spot on the magic carpet… or wait is it a fishing boat?
Do you have an inspiring, encouraging story to share? Are you a cancer survivor? Do you or someone you know have a disability? Were you in a near-death accident, a tornado or hurricane? Did you survive physical abuse when you were younger? Are you just looking for someone to talk to and share what’s bugging you? If you want to share your touching stories of survival and hope, here is your chance to become a guest blogger and share your story with a bigger audience.
If you’re interested shoot me an email and tell me about your story. For starters, answer this short questionnaire and we’ll get started.
1. What’s your name?
2. Tell me a little bit about your story. Which one of the above situations describes your story best?
3. If you are disabled or know someone who is, what’s a typical week like for you/them?
4. How do you think your situation made you a better person? Has it made you look at life any differently? In what ways?
5. If there’s anything you could say to someone who has been through your situation, or may face that situation in the future, what would it be and why?
6. Do you have a short bio and a few pictures to accompany your guest blog?
If you’re REALLY, REALLY interested after reading, let me know and we can work on your guest post together!!
I look forward to hearing from everyone. Oh yeah, invite your friends and family too. There’s room at this party for everybody!!! 😉