Stress is a disease that can be partially cured. Here are a few thoughts that may help you live more in peace with yourself.
1. They say that ‘primordial stress’ is related to our unspoken fear of dying, of the end of life. But is it really dying that we are afraid of? No, because we don’t know what dying really is. With the end of our existence also comes the end of consciousness and sensation, and so how can we know anything of dying?
2. Stress is generated by a fear of not being perfect. So, you believe you are perfect, do you? Well, you should know that you have never been perfect, because your lack of modesty allowed you to think that you were. And there can be no perfection where there is a lack!
3. Stress comes from being afraid that you can’t get everything done on time. Time, like space, is an extendable dimension. It is one of those rare commodities that can be bestowed almost without limit. Remember that nothing grand or beautiful was ever accomplished in a day.
4. Stress comes from fearing that you do not correspond to the self image you want to project. The eye does not see the object itself, but the image of the object. You too are just a reflection in other people’s eyes. They will never see you as you really are, no matter how hard they try. So why worry?
5. Stress arises when you don’t know how to say no. You do know how to say no. Do you need proof? Well, the fact that you are alive and reading these lines means that you have succeeded in saying no many times, both with your body and with your mind. That’s because living means refusing to die, day after day.
For more tips and inspirational stories like this, visit www.club-positif.com
You can start lowering your stress level starting today. All you have to do is choose your priorities!